[Poem]Ah how I wish...(A very simple free style poem)

We met again now
And I wish she knew how
She made me feel cold
With feelings I never knew I had
Seeing her leave I feel so bald
Ah how i wish I had told...

Helpless for i am caught up in sea,
Depth I know not though i could see,
Its clear,the destination and the course,
But its getting heavy the pain,hunger and remorse,
That my eyeballs hide which you know not neither he,
Ah how I wish she was here to share...

A movie like my life goes,an unfortunate sad one,
So unfair yet no one to complain and I,
I cry in vain (am not a hero) just let me live.
I feel I never belong here
Like odd one out living here and there,
Ah how I wish someone knew what it is like to be ME!


Note:This is just another simple poem off the top of my head.Resemblance to anyone is purely/merely a coincidence and any inconvinence is regretted!Thanks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOM : BOLLYWOOD MUSIC REVIEW

IPL at its best!!Dnt miss this week!

[Movie Review]Avatar--a real dream!