[Poem]My Dream

Musing over the scene at my window,
Gliding blithely,my predilection (for them) I admit,
But Lying am I?I am not jealous.
For eon i can enjoy them,
And their insouciance appeals every time
(Lying am I?)But I am not jealous.

Fecundating the barren,bringing hilarity to the scores,
scenting the air out of nothing like a magician,
Still am I lying,Am I jealous?
Under the aegis of no one and never being adjured,
They go any where they please,taking any shape
And I wonder,Am I jealous?

What an effortless cruise it might have been,
As they fall blithely from the acme(of clouds),
Again I wonder,Why not I be jealous?
No woes,No pain,No grief,
No course,No mission,nothing
Now I wonder,if I am jealous?

For I wish I were like you,
You carefree rain drops,truly blessed to bless
And now you know why i am jealous.
I know well life is no fairy tale and even more so
The adage,no rose without thorns,But this I sincerely wish that
The scene at my window was real.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOM : BOLLYWOOD MUSIC REVIEW

IPL at its best!!Dnt miss this week!

[Movie Review]Avatar--a real dream!